Wednesday, November 12, 2008

b.r.b.

I know you people have been checking on us (yes, the statcounter does not lie. we even know who you are ;) )

You're probably wondering why we haven't posted in a week since we are so fond of posting 3,4 times a day (that's how much we eat). Well, the truth is, when exams beckon, Sheryl has to study, or at least try to.

And we all know how Sharon is lazy.

Nevertheless, stay tuned. New posts will come up soon enough in say, 2 more weeks? (Or sooner if Sharon gets active.)

Cheers.

5 comments:

sharon said...

Oei!Its different when I call myself lazy and when you call me lazy. And who's the one that studies with you huh, Sheryl?

To our readers: ( I need to speak up for myself here)
I may be lazy,but not THAT lazy. Truth is, I am also trying to get some studying done. Failing terribly, but trying nonetheless. Maybe i'll post something over the weekend. Maybe.

Stay tunned!

Anonymous said...

right, come back soon. we are missing you guys. haha.

Anonymous said...

oi! one month already i thought you wrote be right back? where got? lol!

me said...

sorry sorry exams just ended. hehe. be patient..

My Caddy SG said...

Hey its been a year since the last post, what happened? Did you guys stop eating?